Contracted laboratory for Biomarkers
BIOANALYTICA GENOTYPE SA was established in December 2004 as a biotech startup aiming to provide specialised molecular cytogenetic research and application services to the biomedical Community.
Was funded by BIOANALYTICA SA, a leading stakeholder in the greek market for molecular diagnostics and laboratory infrastructure, and by the researcher Dr. Georgia Bardi, Associate Professor of Experimental Clinical Genetics at the Medical school of Lund University, Sweden and former Director of the Cytogenetics facility at Saint Savas Oncology hospital of Athens.
Is co-financed by the Greek General Secretariat of Research and Technology under the 3rd Community Support Program (03 Praxe 26).
- Karyotype/high resolution Karyotype
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization
- Analysis of mitotic and interphase nuclei with FISH, DNA analysis (PCR, ARMS PCR, Sequencing, Pyrosequencing)
- Analysis of gene expression (RT-PCR, Real Time PCR, Nested RT-PCR).
- Total quality management
- State of the art infrastructure
- CE-IVD certified reagents
- Wide range of experimental protocols and applications
- Highly specialised scientific personnel and Excellent specimen handling and transport by dedicated courier certified for biological /clinical materials.
- Specialized genetic testing in Oncology
- Hematology Personalized molecular testing
- Validation of new diagnostic or prognostic assays
- Design and implementation of research projects
- Cancer genetics and cytogenetics proficiency
- Expert cytogeneticists and molecular biologists, led by academic geneticists
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Detection of genetic changes at different levels
- Use of integrated methodological platforms
- Laboratory training and consulting
- BioAnalytica-Genotype SA is an accredited laboratory by ISO 15189 for clinical laboratories from ESYD the national organization of accreditation in Greece .
- It is also the first laboratory for Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics in Greece that holds accreditation since 2006, Accreditation Number 350-4..
- ISO 15189 lab accreditation
- Participation in European External Quality Networks
- Total quality management (internal and external quality assessment)
- Adherence to European legislation and guidelines on bioethics and personal data handling
- Strict confidentiality in all aspects
Bioanalytical-GenoTypos s.a: Participation in the 24th International Colloquium on Viral Hepatitis B and C "F. Hatzigiannis '
The Bioanalytical-GenoTypos participated with a booth in the 24th International Colloquium on Viral Hepatitis B and C "F. Hatzigiannis on 28 29 & January 2017. The ... More
The Bioanalytical-GenoTypos offers accredited services genetic analysis in accordance with the international standard ISO 15189. Participates with excellent performance... More
BioAnalytica-Genotype SA serves the healthcare market by offering Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics tests, designed to answer questions related to diagnosis, prognosis and therapy selection for hematologic and solid tumor cancers.